Friday, August 8, 2008

I CAN'T WAIT!

The Olympics are finally here, and I, as usual, will be spending a good deal of time posted up in front of my computer and/or television hoping to catch every meager scrap of coverage of the equestrian events - in particular, the show jumping. We managed the individual and team silver medals in Athens (the team medal was later boosted to gold based on much-disputed drug charges against Germany's gold medal team), so hopefully we can do that - or better! - this time around in Beijing. Our team kicks ass this year, and even though I'm pretty sure almost no one else cares, I'm excited! But it sure makes me miss this sport. :(

Beezie Madden riding Authentic


McLain Ward riding Sapphire


Laura Kraut riding Cedric


Will Simpson riding El Campeon's Carlsson vom Dach

No comments: