Sunday, May 10, 2009

"How to Find True Love"

by Joseph Manibusan


If I get a degree and a job teaching astronomy at a planetarium at a museum, I will meet babes who are like, "Oh wow he's so cute! He teaches little kids about space!"

And I will be like, "Let me tell you all about the theory of relativity and how it determines the movement of bodies in space."

"I'm interested in this!"

"You should be. It says that smaller masses fall into bigger masses, and I am much bigger than you."

"OMG I'M SO IN LOVE CAUSE YOU'RE SMART AND HANDSOME AND LIKE KIDS AND ARE WITTY. LET MY FATHER PAY FOR OUR WEDDING."

And I'll be like, "Cool, that's fine."

2 comments:

thispartyisnsfw said...

Hahaha, I forgot I said this shit. This is why I wish you had the internet again.

kishor kumar said...

Escapingevilrevelation.com – USA largest online books store for god story collection. You can buy books for learn about god and the justice of god.

Visit for Click here : Learn About God, the Justice of God

--------------------------

We offer wide range of how to find true love, true lover’s romance, finding real love in USA. View love and romance books at findingtheonerevelation.com.

Visit for Click here : How To Find True Love, True Lovers Romance, Finding Real Love