Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kate Nash


So I saw Kate Nash play at the Fillmore last night, and I have a question for the audience: could she possibly get any cuter? My inclination is to say that she probably can't. If she got any cuter, there would be no cuteness left for anybody else. In any case, it was a great show on all counts. I know people like to hate on her forced Cockney accent, but I love it. She informed us that she hates seagulls, but she liked the sea lions because they reminded her of her dog. Also, she was wearing a belt with an enormous gold bow on it, but despite yelling, "Hey, lemme borrow that belt" a number of times, she did not seem to hear me.

1 comment:

Lauren Riot said...

A part of the reason she is so cute is because she looks just like you.

You can't deny it, so don't even try!