Thursday, November 20, 2008

So I got hired today...


Little did I know that Laser Eyes was in dire need of an official Laser Eyes girl. And here I've been wasting my time of Craigslist. What was I thinking?

Julia: I need a job.
Cole: Actually, Laser Eyes is going to need a Laser Eyes girl.
Julia: How much are you paying?
Cole: 45k a year.
Julia: I'll take it.
Cole: So... it's going to be about 2 nights a month... just have to look hot and come to our shows... and wear our t shirts.
Julia: When is your first show? You guys don't even have any songs.
Cole: We are going to make them all tonight.
Julia: From where are you generating my 45 k?
Cole: CD sales... and my design job... and Deli's art job.
Julia: I don't see you selling any CDs.
Cole: They will start selling... chill the fuck out or you are fired.
Julia: Lol!
Cole: Come to our shows... look like a babe... to get people to come... get babes hyped about us... so they want to do us... and wear our shirts. That's it. 45k. So when you start doing that stuff...we will give you your first pay check.
Julia: Do you have a Laser Eyes logo?
Cole: Nope. We will get one... prolly tonight. Tonight we are making everything. So you can take the night off.
Julia: Good, cause I'm going to see Vivian Girls play.
Cole: Pshh.. if we were playing you would have to skip that shit.

Looks like my new job will be demanding, yet lucrative. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

45k to be a model girl for only 2 nights a month? WOW O_O

Anonymous said...

don't believe the hype! a smart fellow named Flavor Flav once said.